Come join us for one of the most challenging mud runs in Ohio on Saturday, August 4, 2018!
5K MUD RUN
The Nightmare Challenge is the home of Mean Green - Ohio's toughest obstacle!
The 5K mud and trail run takes you through the dense woods and along a creek bed before going straight up the cliff to even more tough obstacles. This event has lots of mud and mud pits including over 20 tough obstacles such as a 15 foot rock wall, 100 yard swim (non-swimmers route with no penalty), 15 foot cargo net, rope ladders, ice pit & lots of natural hills.
Saturday, August 4, 2018
8:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
(heat start times)
7200 Frazeysburg Rd. (SR60 North)
Nashport, Ohio 43830
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
The 2018 Nightmare Challenge includes two different types of heats
ELITE AND OPEN
Starting every 30 minutes!
Anyone can sign up for either heat!
(however awards and the course rules differ based on which heat you select)
* Starting waves are at 8:30 am and 9:00 am ONLY.
* Anyone can run an elite heat but will not be eligible for awards in the open heats.
* Elite heats will have mandatory obstacle completion (you can attempt as many times as needed).
Elite heat awards will be cash prizes for the Top 3 Overall Males and Top 3 Overall Females as follows:
1st places-$250 minimum*
2nd places-$150 minimum*
3rd places-$100 minimum*
*cash prizes may grow larger depending on sponsorship
Elite Heat Awards Ceremony will be at noon.
* Starting waves are every 30 minutes from 9:30 am until 2:00 pm
* The open heats will have an option of burpees for non-completion of an obstacle
Individual Open Heats will have awards for all age groups
Top 3 Male/Female
Ages 12-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
Awards will be personally engraved and sent to the winners after the race.
No Cash Prizes
Team Open Heats will have awards for the Top 3 Teams
!!! If you win a team award you are still eligible to receive an individual award !!!
FIRE VS. POLICE CHALLENGE
Each department competing againt each other!
THE GYM CHALLENGE
THE CORPORATE CHALLENGE
* All winners of these events will take home the perpetual award until next year's 2019 event.
* For these the same as the other team rules apply
Tent camping is available on both Friday and Saturday night for $15 one night or $25 for both nights! You can reserve tent camping when you register for the race!